In the past years, Houston EB5 has helped foreign investors obtain US citizenships by investing in profit yielding real estate investments in the US. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!
The EB5 program provides investors and family with the following benefits:
- The freedom to live, work, study and retire anywhere in the US
- Expedited permanent green card process
- Investors and family with EB-5 Green Cards may travel outside of the United States and return without a visa
- Spouse and children (under the age of 21) become citizens of U.S.
- Sponsor green cards for your relatives.
- Free public school systems for children.
- Resident cost at state universities.
With some projects like the Astoria and Block 384 already sold out, we would like to introduce you to another fast-selling project called THOMPSON SAN ANTONIO.
THOMPSON SAN ANTONIO offers a collection of luxury, boutique hotels for the sophisticated traveler, located in the world’s most desirable destinations.
Located on the San Antonio Riverwalk, the Thompson Riverwalk Hotel & Condos positions itself as the premier Luxury Boutique Hotel of San Antonio. Consisting of 16 stories, the 170 guestroom – 50 Residence hotel will feature over 15,000 square feet of Riverfront meeting space and a Skybar Club, offering sweeping City views. Designed to meet and complement the needs of the San Antonio market, the Thompson San Antonio Hotel & Condo gives way to unrivaled elegance and comfort.
The site for the proposed Luxury Boutique Hotel is located at the intersection of Lexington Avenue and North St. Mary’s Street, directly on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas. The site is centrally located within San Antonio and positioned with a view across the Riverwalk towards the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, making it an excellent location to serve the needs of the north Riverwalk, Central Business District, Residential Development Zone and the surrounding areas
An amendment to section 203(b) of the Immigration and Nationality act (INA), 8 U.S.C 1153(b)(5), reduced the minimum amount for foreigners to invest from the initial $1 million to $500,000, which makes it a lot easier to secure that green card.
Worried about double taxation?
One of the most frequent questions asked by potential clients is “will we have to pay double tax?” this is because once the investors receive the EB5 visa, they are required to:
- Report and pay taxes on their worldwide income in the U.S., filing as U.S. residents
- Meet estate and gift tax obligations
- Comply with reporting requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act
However, the good news is that credits or exclusions are sometimes available from overseas jurisdictions to avoid double taxation. Additionally, the Houston EB5 team of professionals will work diligently to provide assistance at various stages of the EB-5 Program application process throughout the course of the project.
As a partner, the Houston EB5 Team will:
- Help answer questions throughout the EB-5 Program process
- Work with immigration attorneys to assist you with your petition
- Keep detailed project and investment documentation, demonstrating that you have fulfilled all the requirements of the I-829 petition
- Provide regular reports regarding the progress of the project, job creation data and the status of your funds
- Supply documentation required for tax return preparation
Other benefits of the Houston EB5 include:
- No requirement to manage the EB-5 investment on a day-to-day basis.
- No quota backlogs or sponsors needed as with other visas.
- No requirements for age, the ability to speak English, employment experience or education.
- Investors and family enjoy the same benefits as other US residents.
- Investors and family can apply for full US citizenship 5 years after becoming a permanent resident.
To know more about EB5, contact Andre Audifferen – email@example.com